Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's starting to look like home now!

Sorry for the delay in posting. I know I said I would try to post more often, but I just haven't found much time this past week. The brick is 3/4 of the way complete and is looking really good. They probably still have another week or so before being finished. Also, interior paint is done and looks great! Emily and I are both happy with the colors we chose. The only paint that is lacking is the garage. We expect flooring to begin tomorrow (Wednesday) or Thursday. Cabinets are not far behind and just be installed within a week or so.

Take a look at our pics and tell us what you think? Since we don't have any lights up yet, they are kind of dark...but you will get the idea.

Great room looking toward front door

Music room

From Guest Bedroom

Great room looking toward back porch

Master bath color

Looking into kitchen toward garage.

View from our messy front yard :-).

North Side of house (garage to the right).

No comments: