Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Putting on the finishing touches...

Well everyone, this is the week we have been looking forward to for a long time now! Things are very close to being completed, just a few loose ends to tie up. Lord willing, Emily and I will go Thursday afternoon to close on the house and plan on moving in this weekend!!! We are excited and looking forward to taking it easy in our new house.

In almost 25 years of my life, this will be the very first time I have ever moved. As most of you know, the house we currently live in was built by my Mom and Dad when they got married in 1979. When I was 19, they purchased and moved in to a newer house and I decided to stay at the old house and rent from them. I grew up in that house and have alot of memories there, too many to mention. It will be nice ,though, to move into our brand new house that we built through blood, sweat, and tears over the past 4 1/2 months!

I have included a few pics of the progress this week which includes faucets, toilets, mirrors, and appliances. I will try to keep everyone updated on the move in progress this weekend...

Looking from garage hall into kitchen and breakfast room.

Another view of sink and dish washer in our kitchen.

Microwave

View from breakfast room looking through kitchen.

Sinks and faucets in our master bath.

Sinks and faucets in our guest bathroom.

A view of our guest bathroom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! that house looks really clean!!! who did you guys get to do all of that cleaning?