Thursday, April 24, 2008

Here Comes the Concrete!

We now have the plumbing roughed in and the foundation prepped for concrete which will begin tomorrow (Friday). The plumbers were very quick in roughing in the house yesterday and today the contractors finished all the prep work for concrete. The concrete will have the weekend to set and then they will begin the beginning stages of framing the house. Everyone tells me that this portion of the construction process will go by quickly, so I am excited to see what develops in the coming weeks. As promised, I have included several pictures below of the progess from the last few days. Maybe I can post tomorrow (Friday) with pictures of the concrete.


These were taken Tuesday, after fill sand was in:

Standing at front door looking toward master suite

Garage

Looking from front yard to house



These are just after plumbing was roughed in on Wednesday:
Standing at our master bath looking South toward rest of house

From front yard


Taken tonight after mesh wire and plastic sheeting was laid:

At garage

At Piano room (Dining room) looking toward back of house

No comments: