Well is seems like it's been forever since I last posted (almost two weeks), but nothing much has been happening other than WAITING! I HATE WAITING! Our appraisal, which normally only takes 2-3 days to get back, took us two weeks. We just received the appraisal tonight after daily calls and emails to the bank and appraiser. We are headed to the bank tomorrow afternoon to finish up the paperwork for the loan, and ( I know I have said this before) we hope to have our contractor and his team on the lot by early next week, or not??? Who knows! I am just ready to seem some progress after two weeks of nothing.
We went this weekend to shop for kitchen cabinets/counter tops. There are, as in everything else, a ton of choices, but I think we have narrowed it down to one or two.
That's all for now. Hopefully my next post will be about PROGRESS!
DKC
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment