The weather is 'iffy' for the rest of the week-definitely going to rain here and there. That's part of it, I guess. I'm not going to estimate a time for completion of framing (it seems the more I estimate, the slower things move), but we are definitely off to a good start.
Once again, this afternoon was filled with shopping for such things as cabinets, mantle, counter tops, showers, tubs, sinks, body sprays, etc., etc., etc. (PHEW!) We have a pile of brochures and catalogs to sort through in order to find the right match and color for everything, but all in all, we are closer to making a decision on all these.........decisions.
A few minor modifications were made to the kitchen to better accommodate cabinets and appliances. We had originally had our kitchen sink 'catty-cornered', but to better make use of our space, we decided to move it slighty, facing it toward the breakfast room window. Also, the dishwasher was moved around due to this change. I think, in the long run, it will all work out better this way.
Below are a few pics of the framing of the 3 guest/kiddos bedrooms...ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment