Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rafters have been raised, rain in the forecast

Before the Memorial Day weekend, the construction guys managed to get most of the rafters up on the house. WOW!!! I knew I would have a large amount of attic space, but HAD NO IDEA I would have this much! There is about 12 feet at the tallest point. We are seriously considering adding a second story in the future (a few years down the road). After looking at my options on a second floor, I believe I could make it happen. Oh well, that's in the future, right now I am concentrating on getting the building process done.

As for the rest of the week, rain is dotted in the forecast. We will just have to wait and see what happens. Hopefully after a week or so, rain won't be a major factor anymore as we hope to be 'in the dry'.

Here are a few pics of the rafters taken this morning. Sorry there are only three, it starting pouring down rain while I was out there.



No comments: