For the last few nights, after leaving the office, I have been going straight to the house to work on "roughing in" for our electric. Yes, I know that is a scary thought, ME and ELECTRICITY! I decided to do the electrical work myself (to save a little $$$) with a lot of much needed help from my Dad, who owns an electrical controls business and has done this type of thing PLENTY of times before. THANKS FOR THE HELP DAD! We have been making some good progress this week (pics below) and hope to have everything roughed in a few days...maybe.
Other developments:
- *We are waiting on the roofer, who happens to be my father-in-law :-), and hope to have the shingles on by middle of next week....maybe.
- *Plumbers have returned to do some more work, including installation of the tub/shower in 2nd bathroom.
- *HVAC will be coming any day now to install Heating and Air system.
There you have it, folks, a quick update from what's happening at the future home of the Coopers. Check out the pics below!


The Tub/Shower in 2nd bathroom
Dad hard at work
No comments:
Post a Comment