Thursday, June 19, 2008

Roof is complete, HVAC and Electrical are close...PICS INCLUDED!

Roof was completed this morning and looks really good. We went with Owens Corning shingles and chose "Teak" as our color. We are winding down on the electrical and, as I said in previous posts, hope to be done by the weekend. Also, HVAC began yesterday and is close to being completed. I have already got a target move-in date in mind, we will see if we reach it or not...
I have included plenty of pics of the progress in this post, Enjoy.




Our front doors
A front view of the house

North Side of House with view of Garage

from standing in Breakfast Room through Kitchen looking at door to Garage

Me and Dad bring the 'Home Runs' into our electrical box. We did all the electrical ourselves!

'Smart board' in Garage

Door from hall to garage

Recessed lighting in Great Room

View of Great Room from front door

Tub/Shower in 2nd Bathroom

Platform for our Garden Tub in master bath

Shower will be here in Master Bath

No comments: