Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blocks laid, fill dirt spread, plumbing tomorrow!


We are movin' on up! Our construction guys (so far) have been 'on the ball' and have not missed a day yet. The blocks have been laid (Friday) and today they are finishing 'packing' the fill dirt to make way for the plumbing to be laid starting tomorrow! If this first week and a half is any indication of the whole construction progress, we will be moving in before we know it! Once the plumbing is set, the concrete for the foundation won't be far behind!

Emily and I spent Saturday morning selecting our interior and exterior doors. We really like the front doors we picked out. They are double french doors that will be stained a chocolate brown color. We also looked at tubs, windows, door knobs :-), etc. You know the usual house stuff...

I promise to take more pics of the progress next time I post...

DKC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome guys!!! Can't wait to see the finished product! Get it done before we come down in late July that way you can have Tom and over for dinner :)

Love you guys!
Lana